Do you find yourself musing over your career?
- I want to work on a NATIONAL SHOW
- I want to SHAPE COVERAGE and SOUND
- I want to LEARN from a highly experienced CREATIVE STAFF
- I want to be ON THE AIR and do MEANINGFUL INTERVIEWS
- I want to EXPLORE BIG IDEAS
- I want MY OWN EXPERIENCE to matter
If this is you....we want to hear from you.
To The Best Of Our Knowledge — from Wisconsin Public Radio and PRX — is seeking a person with a diverse perspective to conduct interviews and produce radio. Listeners hear our weekly show on about 220 public radio stations and podcasts. We're committed to updating our sound, our perspectives, and our staff. Help us shake things up and build on our intellectual and curious foundation.
As a bonus: Madison, Wisconsin, is a cool place to live — we're located in the heart of the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus, and the greater Madison area has vibrant food, art and music scenes.